For all students :
- The study expenses have to be regulated in their totality (with a 6% discount).Otherwise, they can be regulated in three parts with the agreement of the administration (Those expenses cover the inscription rights, cources, TDs, TPs, Seminars, internships, mediatheque access and Internet and the insurance expenses tothe EPI and inside the reception entreprises in Tunisia).
- An increase of 5% is expected every year.
- Those expenses are not repaid by all means.
Consistent with its international dimension, Groupe EPI charges all its national and international students the same tuition fees each year.
|1st year||2nd year||3nd year||4nd year||5nd year||6nd year|
|1st section (before the start of the school year)||3254||3254||3458||3458||2928||2928|
|2nd Tranche (before January 1st)||2649||2649||2815||2815||2383||2383|
|3rd Tranche (before April 1st)||1665||1665||1769||1769||1498||1498|
1. For Tunisian Students :
- By cheque (in the name of « GFT »)
- By bank transfer: IBAN N° TN59 08 905 00009 10 00645 2 36 / Agency BIAT Hammam SousseTunisia
(in the name of « GFT »)
2. For Internatioal Students:
- By bank transfer in the name of the Technological Group of Formation « GFT ». IBAN N° TN59 08 905 00009 10 00645 2 36 / Agency BIAT Hammam Sousse Tunisia,necessarily mentioning the Swift Code: BIATTNTT (NB: you have to send the Swify copy via mail to the following address: email@example.com)
- By fast postal order: (WESTERN) in the name of Mme Nedra MATHLOUTHI N° C.I.N: 09263198 (NB: you have to send a copy of the postal order via mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In Tunisian dinars
- When paying, the current exchange rate will be applied